Cm2250 oil pressure numbers???
08-09-2016, (Subject: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers??? ) 
RE: Cm2250 oil pressure numbers???
85/140 feels thicker in The bottle...I could not see difference on the oil pressure gauge, try it maybe u would
replyreply
(08-09-2016 )T680 Wrote:  85/140 feels thicker in The bottle...I could not see difference on the oil pressure gauge, try it maybe u would

1 gallon of gear lube in an ISX approx 11 gallon capacity is just under 10%. At best it's probably only going to make a 1 maybe 2psi increase, or about half a needle width. Pretty hard to measure without digital gauges. It would definately help with viscosity breakdown and would be more noticeable towards the end of oil life cycle, which wouldn't be advised to run that long anyway.
The gear lube adds a small amount of lubrication adhesion, which has start-up and surface tension under high stress load benefits, but the largest advantage is by far the concentration of the much needed additives that the EPA has forced the oil companies to reduce.
Think of it like the old lead additive people with older cars added when they mandated unleaded gasoline only.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
Hey hammerhead how's your engine doing since you shimmed the pump? When I pull the cotter pin and drop the bolt will the dog bone slide off?
replyreply
(08-09-2016 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  Hey hammerhead how's your engine doing since you shimmer the pump? When I pull the cotter pin and drop the bolt will the dog bone slide off?

it will somewhat spring out at you.
replyreply
Thanks unilevers
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.