please help with fault code
06-23-2020, (Subject: please help with fault code ) 
please help with fault code
very often I get these code.
June 23, 2020 12:16
VEHICLE FAULT CODE FIRST DETECTED TYPE
97 SPN-520207 June 23, 2020 12:16 Intermittent

Also sometimes, when starting it's like the starter misses or bad connection. I checked I battery post but where the problem is I don't know.
replyreply
RE: please help with fault code
The SPN you provided isn’t good.

There is a SPN # and FMI #. Without both of them, have no idea what the actual fault code is, please check and repost.

Check ALL terminal connections, batteries AND starter. Make sure they’re all clean and tight. Im not an expert here but it sounds like a bad connection. A loose connection can cause this problem and or cause it to not even start at all. A loose and wet connection same thing.
replyreply
Isn't type 97 some auxiliary system? Like vorad or lane mitigation or abs?
replyreply
06-24-2020, (Subject: please help with fault code ) 
(06-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Isn't type 97 some auxiliary system? Like vorad or lane mitigation or abs?

No clue

Never seen that code, and can't find anything about it.
replyreply
water in fuel sensor issue. The water-in-fuel sensor in the fuel water separator. Likely wiring, sensor itself, or actually water int he fuel form poor quality fuel at truckstop.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(06-24-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  water in fuel sensor issue. The water-in-fuel sensor in the fuel water separator. Likely wiring, sensor itself, or actually water int he fuel form poor quality fuel at truckstop.

One other possibility too. The problem I experienced once upon a time and it was caused by fuel injector cups allowing water into my fuel.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.