T660 inner door panel
07-01-2020, (Subject: T660 inner door panel ) 
T660 inner door panel
My 2010 KW T660 had a busted drivers side inner door grab handle. Of course there are none in any salvage yards that are decent. So I checked the dealership for price on a new inner panel. Of course its $1250 and special order. So I checked the internet and can't find any panels under the part number I need. So I searched for any panels for a t660. There aren't any specifically for a t660 that I could find. Low and behold I find the exact panel I'm looking for only in grey (mine is light blue and grey is close enough for my taste on a small panel on the door) and its for a t800. I come to find out they are the exact same doors. The dealership won't tell you this and probably doesn't know it. So if your looking for t660 door parts you may want to search t800 parts too.

It was $800 shipped to the house. Came with everything but the window and mirror switches. Saved me $450.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Meanwhile , Waterloo
RE: T660 inner door panel
Thanks for sharing this.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Definitely looks like a T800 door

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
This is good to know! I've been having issues with my door lock and latch. I took it apart a couple weeks ago to find half the screws missing on the metal panel and most of the heads stripped on the remaining ones. There were enough screws missing that the metal panel would flex rather than move the inner components.
replyreply
07-03-2020, (Subject: T660 inner door panel ) 
From my experience, the PACCAR dealer knows and can look it up in their compuers, but doesn't want to give you that info so you are stuck buying it from them. Run into this with my Pete all the time. Finally found a Volvo/Pete dealer that will give me part numbers. It's how I found out that a lot of the parts on my 2012 587 are the same as some 579's. For some reason the 587 doesn't have a lot of aftermarket support, but the 579 has tons. Good luck. Eventually you'll find someone willing to give you that info. IDK if the same holds true for KW, but most of the PACCAR branded parts for my Pete are just rebranded generic parts from other OEM's. Like the PACCAR airbags are just Firestone with a different part number

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
07-03-2020, (Subject: T660 inner door panel ) 
The daylite kenworth doors are the same on all the narrow cabs. W900, T800, T600, T660, ect
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LRT1549
07-04-2020, (Subject: T660 inner door panel ) 
There are small differences with the W900 and the rest. They made a lot more smaller breakdown parts for them. Like window sills, grab handles and such. You do have to check on some parts to ensure they will go on a different model truck before you go buying online. Or you'll end up paying return shipping and or restocking fees
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.