Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions
07-12-2020, (Subject: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions ) 
RE: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions
(07-12-2020 )Canadian_eh85 Wrote:  Man I have always done my own Oil changes and greasing....... I just never trust anyone else to do it

Its always seemed strange to me that a lot of the guys on here will inframe a truck in the driveway or any other major repair because they don't trust anyone else, but yet they always take the truck somewhere to have the oil changed and greased. Probably the easiest way to contaminate your oil/engine is to have some idiot knocking dirt down the fill tube or into the filter as they shove it up to screw it on, under/overfilling, stripping the drain plug, over/ under tightening the filter, over greasing and blowing out boots and seals on your steering components. Just never made sense to let those screw balls near your truck. What makes you think they'll do the oil change right when they can't do anything else right?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , Mattman , Canadian_eh85 , Signature620 , JimT , Nostalgic , JMBT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions - tree98 - 07-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.