Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions
07-13-2020, (Subject: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions ) 
RE: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions
You will need a filter wrench like this one, there are a few different sizes depending on your filter. https://amzn.to/306E8rR

Just make sure you get the correct diameter, and you will need a long 1/2' extension and a good long handle ratchet. Easiest to remove from directly underneath, pretend you are in a pit. I would poke a hole in the bottom of the filter and let it drain off before removing, this can get real messy when you are laying on the ground wrenching on the filter. The last time I removed the oil filter, I thought the kid had welded it on. It is difficult to get leverage when in the driveway, in a pit, standing, piece of cake.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Home Oil Change and a bunch of other random questions - Waterloo - 07-13-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.