@m*m^2 tune
07-16-2020, (Subject: @m*m^2 tune ) 
RE: @m*m^2 tune
(07-16-2020 )Canadian_eh85 Wrote:  so ya after all of that I will wait tell I can talk the wife in to computer gear for the truck lol. ........ unless I tell her it’s a must and a good business write off!

It is definitely a must!!! You can't work on these engines without it and you'll be at the mercy of dealers and scumbag shops.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Canadian_eh85
I spoke to Rawze the other day, he has something cooking to simplifying the laptop experience and getting everything all set up in one shot without breaking the bank. You do not need much to run Insite... And he figured out Windows 10...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Canadian_eh85
I don’t got windows..... running a Mac...... well it’s not mine it’s my wife’s but if I sweet talk her she lets me use it lol....... than again I don’t know if it’s compatible with Apple stuff.
replyreply
(07-16-2020 )Canadian_eh85 Wrote:  I don’t got windows..... running a Mac...... well it’s not mine it’s my wife’s but if I sweet talk her she lets me use it lol....... than again I don’t know if it’s compatible with Apple stuff.

I run Windows 10/Insite on my MacBook Air, you can run it on yours too... Use the search, magnifying glass at the upper right hand corner, type in BootCamp, you need to download a copy of windows 10, it is free, just do not register it. You need to make an ISO copy, easy enough to do, and load it up. Rawze has some shortcuts he said he has figured out, maybe he can chime in regarding the Windows 10 and Insite.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
10 is easy. It's just missing some prerequisites that used to be in 7 and 8 but they dropped for 10
replyreply
I'll p.m you .
I'll also talk to rawze and see if he would look at what could be wrong with it .
At very least I can help on the computer side and pull a copy of it out for you.
I am right in your neck of the woods.

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
Unilever's is out?...... Damn.......

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
07-17-2020, (Subject: @m*m^2 tune ) 
Well just got off the phone with missing link and going to meet up with him on Monday and he will take a copy of my program and have the master look at it and see how bad or good it is .. Really looking forward to seeing what can happen. Thanks to all of you who have been so gracious with me. This sight is my new truck bible!!
replyreply
07-17-2020, (Subject: @m*m^2 tune ) 
First things first....
Since he will be in Edmonton monday with the truck , I volunteered to pull the cailabration out . I will be in the area anyways .at least then he can get a copy of it .
If the master has time , I can send it to him to simply see how bad or good it is .

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.