CM870, injector going bad? Maybe?
07-17-2020, (Subject: CM870, injector going bad? Maybe? ) 
CM870, injector going bad? Maybe?
Back again folks! With my Frankenstein cm870 build :p.

So I thought I had algae issue in my tank but I think the fppf killem did it’s job, now my davco is looking like it’s got oil in it....

A mechanic told me it’s probably the injector or injector cup or a sleeve?

I replaced all of the injectors when I was rebuilding to motor, i reused the head at that time of the rebuild. What are the chances of the head going out on me?. Fml.... I just got back to work after 4 months of nothing but dirt cheap freight. I don’t need this right about now.

I replaced my carrier bearing last week and now this.... it never stops man, one thing after another lol.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
RE: CM870, injector going bad? Maybe?
Send a fuel sample to the lab and find out exactly what it is instead of guessing. Maybe it isn't even oil

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Evotrucker , Signature620
(07-17-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  Send a fuel sample to the lab and find out exactly what it is instead of guessing. Maybe it isn't even oil

You think getting a sample from one from both tanks and then one from the davco would be smart?

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
Just grab one sample from the davco, that should do just fine.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Evotrucker
07-18-2020, (Subject: CM870, injector going bad? Maybe? ) 
Go to quickserve, and checkout "sympton search".

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
07-18-2020, (Subject: CM870, injector going bad? Maybe? ) 
definitely send a sample out. Its waaaay cheaper to find out you got some funky fuel or something got tossed in the tanks accidentally than to replace engine parts then find that out.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.