Cm870 low oil pressure
07-26-2020, (Subject: Cm870 low oil pressure ) 
RE: Cm870 low oil pressure
(07-25-2020 )berrytrucking94 Wrote:  ...
Truck has a ~650/2250 tune and I’m sure the fuel harness on top of that did NOT do me any favors long term. It messed with my fuel actuators which I had to replace. Stupid on my part, never again.

You are right, I do have to point it out so that others can learn from, and stay well away form this type of backwards and abusive thinking...

That could totally explain the damage to the injector can bearings. not only do those stupid fuel fooling gimmik devices fool the ecm into thinking the fuel pressure is lower then it actually is, but it screws up the amount of fuel goi9ng into BOTH FUEL CHAMBER AND THE INJECTION TIMING CHAMBERS -- screwing up not only fuelling, fuel-air-mix, but also injection timing too. -- ALSO--- it very easily can over-fill/over-load the injection timing chambers of the injectors right along side over-filling/over-loading the metering chambers,... LEADING DIRECTLY TO EXCESSIVE CAM AND CAM BEARING OVERLOADING and stress. this is because of the excess injector height due to the the over-filled chambers. -- I.E.> THOSE GARBAGE-CAN DEVICES DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE DAMAGE, EXCESS DETONATION IN THE TOP END AND CHAMBERS, AND ABUSE, FLAT OUT!!!.

THROW THE F$^$ER IN THE TRASH CAN... immediately! -- AND GET THAT ABUSIVE PROGRAMMING OUT OF THAT DAMN ENGINE!!!

-- Now you know what the full story is,.. now you know that you cannot just abuse these engines with bulls@4it!... now you are paying for these mistakes. -- Like I said, the failure was not a normal process of wear.

-- ALSO-- with 2200+ft-lbs torque in that engine -- YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ABUSING IT!!!! --- IT IS ADDED TORQUE THAT RUINS THE ISX, NOT SO MUCH HP!!!. - It is a matter of time, and you will be next crying that it dropped a liner!

YOU WANT THE TRUCK TO PULL BETTER--- FIX THE REAR AXLE RATIOS AND STOP ABUSING THE MOST EXPENSIVE COMPONENT IN THE DRIVE-LINE (the engine)!!!!

-- hopefully, you are starting to learn that the term "super-trucker" == "stupid-trucker!" and all the gimmicks and garbage on the internet and advertised that goes along with that type of s$ittyy thinking that plagues our industry. Get those kinds of thoughts out of your head and use it for more productive things like re-spec the rear axles or something that actually makes sense instead of resorting to abuse and then wondering why things fail.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm870 low oil pressure - Rawze - 07-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.