Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
07-23-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
(07-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  To many anti 2A states on the east coast and NE. That thing would get you arrested for sure in NJ, NY, MD, Boston, Phili. I finally broke and stopped carrying my S&W Bodyguard. I'm not doing a 2 year MANDITORY prison sentence in NJ or NY. I keep a legal toad sticker close and the winch bar. It's discouraged more than one dummy and the occasional Lot Lizard (when that was a big thing) that jumped up on the running boards.

I often contemplate Bear mace. But that may leave me incapable of operating the truck in order to get away. For now, the best defense is picking wise locations to park and continue to be a light sleeper.

I hear you there, I'm thinking of hitting up Joe's Army Navy, retractable baton, smack then in the head or knee... Still illegal, but easily disposed of if need be...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times - Waterloo - 07-23-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.