Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
07-26-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
{post removed}

User's Signature: Also known as Shotgun
replyreply
07-27-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
Speaking of places going to crap with all thats going on, does anyone have any word on Minneapolis, St. Louis and other retard infected midwest cities as far as areas actually affected by these rioters and areas to avoid? NYC and all the other dumps on the east coast are all the same as they have ever been and Chicago is always what its (avoid the southside) But surprisingly Detroit seems to have put there foot through the all the crap going on there and doesn't look like the war zone it was just 3 years ago. The crap cities are just more dirty and drug infested. They are still just as hard to truck/park through/in as they always have been. But I go to those midwest cities and haven't been to them since our communist lockdowns in the NE started in March. So I'm not sure where good areas are to park and what areas are definitely avoid.

I've mainly been running the NE, South East and Appalachian states. They haven't changed. They seem to leave truckers alone, at least during daylight hours. But all I see on the news of the Midwest is "protest" shutting down interstates and all kind of chaos.
replyreply
07-27-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
I've gone through em all in daytime no changed except covid mask vs at ship/recs

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.