Fuel limited due to lack of boost pressure
08-05-2020, (Subject: Fuel limited due to lack of boost pressure ) 
Fuel limited due to lack of boost pressure
Hey all I got a 2011 cm2250 peterbilt 386
13 speed

Truck has some issues climbing hills with weight or just overall pulling in the top 4 gears that’s intermittent

I started monitoring my engine state monitor and

Empty riding around on flat grounds driving normally the truck will go into a mode that states

“the engine fueling is being limited due to lack of oxygen (boost pressure). The state will normally be active for a few seconds during hard acceleration to prevent excessive black smoke. Excessive time operating in this state indicates lack of boost pressure entering the engine. Troubleshoot the air intake system”

Truck has been deleted and I had the truck checked for boost leaks by mr.hag 2 weeks ago in which one was found and fixed

Rebuilt turbo 15k miles ago brand new out the box actuator
Truck makes 34 psi max
replyreply
RE: Fuel limited due to lack of boost pressure
Have you monitored or graphed what your intake pressure sensor is reading? Make sure its not dropping out at any point in time. Also check and monitor you TPS (throttle position sensor) both voltage and percentage. Make sure its not sending wrong input data at any time. These are 5 volt circuits and very small spikes or drops can do a lot.
replyreply
RE: Fuel limited due to lack of boost pressure
Stop stomping its gust out and it will not cause the fuel to be held back until the turbo catches up.

Did mr. Hag re-do the programming or did he leave it alone? -- Maybe also have the programming checked to ensure it is safe and correct.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.