Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
08-07-2020, (Subject: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 ) 
RE: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
I don't really know that motor, but I am sure it has an intake manifold pressure sensor along with the exhaust back pressure sensor, I would at least inspect those, if dirty, just replace, EGR Tuneup. May want to inspect both the after treatment and SCR dosers. Odds are the SCR doser will fail long before the after treatment at the turbo will. If like our big trucks, there is a filter for the SCR system, a spin on like an oil filter, if it does have one, replace it.

SCR fluid, I know this from the pick up forums, buy the freshest stuff you can get. I know the other guys, Duramaxx, do not like old, as in sitting on the shelf for a year or more, DEF Fluid. No clue if the little Cummins is as picky.

I would run a Regen and see what the readings on the cans are too, odds are they are still good with such few miles, but sitting can do some bad things, Lot Rot, and it can be expensive.

I would also inspect the drive line and drive shaft. Inspect the u-joints, they sit they rust internally and fail. Me, I would simply replace the u-joints, just for peace of mind, been there and done that. Towing bills are not cheap.

That is off the top of my head... Sounds like you got a nice rig.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 - Waterloo - 08-07-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.