Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
08-07-2020, (Subject: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 ) 
RE: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
Yep. Sitting is no good. But for what I got the truck for, after doing all the work, it should be a pretty good hauler.

With the urea doser, when I was looking for leaks, I noticed there is quite a bit of crystallization hanging off the doser flange. Looks like those hanging rocks you see in caves. There were no active leaks, but my guess is that gasket is gone.

I think what I'll do is let Cummins replace that scr system that's under recall. Then tear into the service you guys are recommending when I get it back.

Don't have a good spot at the house here to do a forced Regen. But have a buddy with a gravel pad nearby. I'll report back when I have the data.

Sure would be nice if we didn't have all this EPA garbage. I'm ok with the idea of cleaner emissions, but I don't want the truck to shut me down on the side of the road over some nonsense pump pressure issues that aren't really engine protection. Rather, sitting on the side of i90 is less safe.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 - Skizzlez - 08-07-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.