Vibration under acceleration
08-31-2020, (Subject: Vibration under acceleration ) 
RE: Vibration under acceleration
(08-31-2020 )SquareOne Wrote:  cat6nz ----> Appreciate the update...glad you let us know the outcome. Drives me nuts to read through pages of a thread only to find there is no conclusion...

Since we are on the motor mount topic now, what kind of miles are you guys getting out of them? I'm sure it's a subjective questions depending on abuse, what the truck typically hauls, and terrain/environment among others, but curious to know who's had them replaced and approx mileage.

I'm considering replacing mine when I shut down in Dec as part of a preventative maint item. They'll most likely have 550k-ish at that point. From what I remember, when Rawze and I were looking at the history of the old engine, it certainly looked abused!

I changed mine when i had exact 500k miles they didnt look too bad but i could tell they were tired, a lot of factor are involved as well mine was putting 570hp to the ground at that time and i am always 78-80k gross, and then you know the rest of the story i changed them again thanks to the mechanic :) i am little bit too much about maintenance i always change rubber parts ahead of any failure included cab bushing suspension bushing and all that, it looks like you killing a lot if money but actually you save on the long term, for example my drive tires always go about 400k miles equal wear, long story short its all about love and care :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , SquareOne

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.