Vibration under acceleration
08-30-2020, (Subject: Vibration under acceleration ) 
RE: Vibration under acceleration
Hello everyone, its been a while since my last post but would like to do an update maybe might help someone latter on, i listen to the recommendations and tune up my 6nz back to factory 475hp file, unfortunately that did not help my vibration, some ppl mention engine mounts but i never paid attention because i did change them 3 months ago, guess what my issue was engine mounts, there are two plates one big one which goes on top of the mounts and the small one which goes under the cross member, in my case "mechanic" installed them wrong. Changed all mounts trans too and installed them on my own this time (took me 10 hours by the way) no more vibration engine runs smooth, still did not put under the load but i can tell problem is gone, some of you might lough at me but i swear i did change them 3 months ago and they looked new still, last tip you never tide the mounts too hard, hopefully this post help someone in the future, be safe all
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , JimT , Signature620 , 74bassman , Rawze , SquareOne , redbeard , snailexpress

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vibration under acceleration - cat6nz - 08-30-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.