Need help please 2014 to 2016 Mx 13 vs Cummins isx reliability
08-07-2020, (Subject: Need help please 2014 to 2016 Mx 13 vs Cummins isx reliability ) 
RE: Need help please 2014 to 2016 Mx 13 vs Cummins isx reliability
Thank you JimT rawze wasn’t great help yes I can work on it and yes I maintain my equipment way better then needed Bc I don’t need to break down on a load all that bs a sit I thought y’all would actually help me in a descision I’m use to my pre emissions engines I was wanting to know what engine is most reliable so if the isx is completely maintained I should be good on it? Or wat y’all like talking $$$$ I came here for help not to be talked down too I love the Cummins but if the Mx 13 is more reliable then I should go with it other then JimT no one has given me some real info on the matter at hand which is a more reliable engine y’all want to act like super truckers I thought this place was to help truckers not talk $$$$ so give me useful info or none at all thanks again JimT that was useful info I’ll use
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help please 2014 to 2016 Mx 13 vs Cummins isx reliability - Cummins5555 - 08-07-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.