Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
08-10-2020, (Subject: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
Head looks original, maybe just the lighting in the picture. It was almost dark, under a blue tarp with my cell phone flash. EGR cooler and turbo had been replaced sometime before I got it. Driver side you can tell has never been touched, paint was intact.

2250 assembled 09/2011, a bit over 570,000 mi. Got the truck in 2018 with 411,000 mi on it. First started to get the fuel pressure code in Dec. of 2018 and it wasn't until June of 2019 that I shut the truck down and found this forum and learned about the fuel pump. Don't know how it survived, but it did. 3/4 of one ceramic plunger was missing when I got it open.

Was planning on a new head.

Right now the fuel rail and tubes are off, just fighting the mess of wires. ECM and all the wiring for the truck, along with all the air lines, all run down the same narrow section on the driver side by #6. Really tedious trying to get in there and move the wires and get to the last few bolts.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , JMBT , Roysbigtoys

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... - JimT - 08-10-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.