Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
09-27-2020, (Subject: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
i refuse to run them this 16 t680 had around 75% on 8 recaps when i bought it and even though they wouldnt give me core credits or used tire credits i still replaced all 8 with new DR454s and i dont wait for DR 2/64 or Steer 4/64s on tires i replace them as soon as i dont feel comfortable with how much tread is left. heck just replaced 2 perfectly good 75% toyo steers and replaced with mich x-lines because they were out of round and my alignment guy will not do an alignment on out of round tires so i said throw some new ones on the guys a pro not that in and out laser alignment crap i think he spent 2 hours getting the tires centered on the hubs and flat on the hubs as previous owners never used the gaskets behind the tires so the backside of my rims are chewed up a bit he also bent my axle to get the right camber as he did with my trailer to make it stop eating the inside edges of tires since hendrickson thinks a straight axle is gona be straight when you throw 20-25k on it.

and im quite pleased with this truck pulled a 7.8mpg running I90 at 67mph from sioux falls to the 90/94 interchange at Tomah Wisconsin, then up 3miles to highway 21 running 57-58mph over to Wautoma WI for the nite. with a 13.6ft high load of pvc pipe so basically few thousand miny parachutes.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT , Chamberpains , Waterloo , Mattman

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... - Lonestar10 - 09-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.