inline 6 help
08-16-2020, (Subject: inline 6 help ) 
inline 6 help
Can someone help me out here, my ebay knockoff inline 6 adapter came yesterday but i'm having trouble getting it setup. It came with a cd that has the drivers on it, but its 2020 and what new laptop comes with a cd drive. Anyway i've found the actual cummins drivers online but don't want to try them with this unofficial adapter, and insite. I read that rawze made a video on the subject but i can't seem to find it. Any help you guys can provide with getting this setup would be greatly appreciated.
replyreply
RE: inline 6 help
Get a cheap $20-30 external usb dvd/blu-ray drive.

Or find a computer with an optical drive and copy the files from the cd to a usb stick. They will run just the same.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
Yup, what Jim said.
replyreply
Borrowed one from my little bro. Installed the drivers still won't connect. Hmm anybody have the link to rawze's video.
replyreply
(08-16-2020 )cheepjeep85 Wrote:  Borrowed one from my little bro. Installed the drivers still won't connect. Hmm anybody have the link to rawze's video.

I PM'd the links, and I found the videos! https://lbry.tv/@rawze:d

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6465

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Thanks man saved my bacon again. I used the search bar in the forum up to. I also found rawze's YouTube channel and searched. Anyhow thanks again
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
No sweat, "Git her DONE"!

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.