tuning review and expert advise please
08-19-2020, (Subject: tuning review and expert advise please ) 
tuning review and expert advise please
hey fellas, I'm in framing my CM2250 Resulting from 2 dropped liners. Also Installing brand new cylinder head, brand new Turbo And counterboring then shimming to .014. I also will be Torqing the head bolts via rawze's method overnight crush. my ISX has had weight-loss surgery also. Im not sure what caused the sunken liners most likely the demandate tune surprise! surprise! right. I'd love to prove or rule out the tune as the culprit. I have read on here that I can somehow pull out a file for review but I'm clueless on the steps to do so. I would love to have the expertise of a few of you Renowned cummins masters. also, my truck is at 450hp/1750 torque. 525hp/1850 is where i would like to go with it and how?. the cpl is 3719 and esn is 79623249 3.55 rears 13 speed. what are my options? im reusing the injectors, any cleaning advice before reinstalling? with 20k in parts I refuse to run it like it was. I have a buddy who has insite as well. I tip my hat to you rawze! your knowledge is unmatched. I love it! thanks a million
replyreply
08-19-2020, (Subject: tuning review and expert advise please ) 
RE: tuning review and expert advise please
Maybe u get lucky and someone sends you the stuff needed to pull the file out yourself. You will need an inline-6 adapter (or nexiq) and a laptop.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.