ABS Light on shutdown
08-27-2020, (Subject: ABS Light on shutdown ) 
ABS Light on shutdown
So I have had this truck for about 4 months now(2014 peterbilt 337) and ever since I have had it, I get an ABS on the screen with a red triangle everytime I turn the truck off. When I start the truck back up, I have no codes or faults and no ABS on the screen. I check it out with Acom and have no active codes and no history. Is this normal? what appears to me that is happening is the bendix ecu loses power when I turn the truck off resulting in the ABS??? Since the key is off, I have no way of seeing what the fault is.
replyreply
08-28-2020, (Subject: ABS Light on shutdown ) 
RE: ABS Light on shutdown
If your not registering any faults with the power on then it's probably nothing to worry about. I think your hypothesis is pretty close. It could just be some OEM quirk when shutting down. The important part is that you aren't getting any codes or faults withe the truck powered up.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
09-01-2020, (Subject: ABS Light on shutdown ) 
I think its a non issue at this point. here is a video of what its doing.

replyreply
09-01-2020, (Subject: ABS Light on shutdown ) 
That's pretty normal. At least my pete does the same thing when I shut her off. Nothing to worry about.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , RHeller11
09-02-2020, (Subject: ABS Light on shutdown ) 
My t660 does the same but just the idiot light comes on. Its the power being cut to the abs control module before the dash ICU shuts down. Nothing to worry about.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , RHeller11

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.