Installing Solar on the truck...
08-30-2020, (Subject: Installing Solar on the truck... ) 
RE: Installing Solar on the truck...
(08-30-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  I've ran my high end laptops off dirty wave for 5 years neither have had an issue but that is probly because they are battery driven for most part current one has a 250watt brick of a power adapter as it powers a Nvidia GTX 1080, i7 8th gen, 17inch 1440p 144hz screen. But a pure corded computer might no fair as well granted my TV has never had an issue.

Personally, I have been using this inverter, the old Trip Lite for years, no issues with anything... Well, there were a couple of things that would not even fire up on it, due to the dirty power, one was one of those induction cooktops, that bummed me out. But. I worry about the iMac, that power supply is all internal, no bricks. So... I'll break down and get a pure sine wave and be done with it.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Installing Solar on the truck... - Waterloo - 08-30-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.