Need Help ASAP
08-31-2020, (Subject: Need Help ASAP ) 
RE: Need Help ASAP
And call the broker and let them know what is up, sometimes if they are good at their job, they can set up a repower and get the load delivered and get your trailer back. Which may entail finding a load back to your area or you paying to have it brought back. Or, dropped in a safe area and you go get it once the truck is fixed. Many options.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
This thread reminds me of why I would not want to own a truck that refuses to let me go down the roads, even a little bit, or at least a limited speed or rate, just because of those systems are suddenly not happy.

-- An adapter, a laptop, copying the file out of the ecm, e-mailing it to someone and having all those damnned over-zealous shutdowns disabled would be my next move.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Well, what happened?

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
(08-31-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  Well, what happened?
Thank you everyone for your comments especially Rawze.
I took the load to the original shipper and went home.
Here's what I did.
Took off the exhaust pipe before cans, unplugged DPF sensors, differential sensor on those cans, unplugged speed sensor on the end of the transmission right before drive shaft. Engine light was red. moved the truck back and forth couple of times. Let it ran for 20-30 min. started driving slowly with 4 way blinking.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , Volvo8873

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.