X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate
09-05-2020, (Subject: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate ) 
X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate
As the thread title says. My warranty is up soon and so im looking to get rid of the mandate. I have the ops bypass on, I change my filters every 10k. And oil when the tests says too. I've had zero issues with my truck at all. But since warranty is up. Rather do it now then later. Its hard to find who can do it or reviews even. Can someone point me in the right direction? I really don't care about the costs at all. Just want it done right
replyreply
RE: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate
Mr Hagg is your only option if you want it done right.
(678) 688-8107

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , wespipes
(09-05-2020 )wespipes Wrote:  ...
I have the ops bypass on, I change my filters every 10k. And oil when the tests says too.

you are torturing that engine with that garbage idea of extended oil changes!!!-- STOP drinking the cool-aide you heard off the damnned XMradio and social media and start treating that truck like you give a s#it instead...

Next, I am betting your going to next be telling us all that your also wasting money on synthetic oils ... perhaps also trying to make gummie-bears of melted polemer plastics and crap b'cause your dumping in that bulls$it over-priced, useless l-u-k-a-s garbage into it too ... etc.etc.etc...

here is some reading on the subject.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...617#pid617

-------------

You want to make the lubricated parts of the engine last its longest ... That over-prices OPS system is not hurting anything ... you could however have done just as good with a $300~ish filter system from Amsoil ... but CHANGE THE OIL BASED ON FUEL MILEAGE (asstated in post I linked above)!

AND .. if you want to raise viscosity because your a believe in that ... which is actually a good thing to do ... USE A GALLON OF SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY HAS HELPFUL ADDITIVES in it instead of that garbage Lukas bulls#it... Use a gallon of gear oil that is compatible w engine oil (there are a few cheaply purchased modern GL-4 or GL-5 gear lube).
Ste-Lube GL-4 80/90 is my fave .. that or Walmart-Supertech 80/90.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: wespipes , PuroCumminsPower , Waterloo
I actually read your thread about this last night and had me rethinking it! What you said definitely makes sense!
replyreply
(09-05-2020 )wespipes Wrote:  I actually read your thread about this last night and had me rethinking it! What you said definitely makes sense!

Your welcome to watch my inframe video series and see what doing things the ways I mention above resulted in.

I ain't trying to sell no one anything or on any ideas .. I am just sharing what I have seen time and again that simply works.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: wespipes , PuroCumminsPower
80-90 gear lube and regular shell Rotella T. I will be changing my oil asap. I was using the t6. Thank you! I pray my engine looks that good at a million miles!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
Also now is about a good time to run a overhead set as well.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , wespipes , PuroCumminsPower
09-09-2020, (Subject: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate ) 
When you guys say demandate are you talking about a emissions delete or something else? Sorry I'm new to the red world of engines. This is my first one, and I'm anxious to keep it alive. It's a x15 565/1850. Got the bypass filter coming for it, and I'm running the overhead and doing a egr tune up on it today
replyreply
09-09-2020, (Subject: X15 100k miles looking to de-mandate ) 
Yes demandate means doing away with the mandated emissions systems. If you're planning on going that route, you won't really need the bypass filter. Although it won't hurt to have it on your truck, it's mostly beneficial for stock engines that produce a lot of soot.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.