Quick disconnect connector
09-06-2020, (Subject: Quick disconnect connector ) 
RE: Quick disconnect connector
Just so you can do your own Google search, the part your looking for is called a Delphi metri-pack 2 pin female connector.

There are entire kits for sale online and many parts stores have them. I usually start out buying the big $100-$200 kit and replenish it what I need to when I use up certain ones.

Since being on this site I've made sure I've learned what every type of connector and thread type is called that I see pop up. Its a game changer.

I keep contemplating on starting a thread on what certain connectors and fittings are called. This is probably the biggest hurdle I've had to jump when repairing things. It is down right a road block, must detour time when I can't find the name of a type of connection. Then as with anyone else I go to what I know and the ugly fixes begin.... if they would just simplify what things are called, the repair systems and the techs could at least have a shot at quickly getting the proper connector and replacing just that. And not just going to expensive OEM pre-made lines or entire harnesses or cutting off and doing the "ugly fix"....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 74bassman , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick disconnect connector - Chamberpains - 09-06-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.