Educational class
09-07-2020, (Subject: Educational class ) 
Educational class
Hey Rawze.
Why don't you form an actual class and teach us on these red engines. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are eager like myself to pay a tuition to learn and raise their educational level. Plus it will be a source of income for you too.
replyreply
09-07-2020, (Subject: Educational class ) 
RE: Educational class
This website is exactly that. I have learned so much that I forget.. that is why I take notes, save bits of info from this forum.

It seems that I just not only learn all about the big red engine maker and truck stuff but also facts and REALITY of life and such things....

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-08-2020, (Subject: Educational class ) 
(09-07-2020 )alborz Wrote:  Hey Rawze.
Why don't you form an actual class and teach us on these red engines. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are eager like myself to pay a tuition to learn and raise their educational level. Plus it will be a source of income for you too.

that is what this forum is for ..and its free.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rolling18
having it in forum form also makes you learn how to search and converse with people to find what you need. This place is for everyone to learn. Including the guys doing the majority of the teaching.
replyreply
The only bad thing about the forum setup is that good information tends to get buried by newer threads. Sometimes even within threads that might not be on topic. Searching works ok if you know what to search for, but fails when you're just looking for general information or you don't know what something is and your trying to figure it out based on context.

publicly attributed and searchable tags would help to create associations that can be browsed or filtered by tags. Of course this would require a pretty big undertaking to classify older threads.

Another thing that could help many people is some kind of interactive troubleshooting tree. Again, lots of work, but might help reduce some of the common and redundant questions/threads. That in turn could help the other information stand out more.

anyway, just my 2 cents

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , snailexpress

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.