TC (traction Control light on)
09-10-2020, (Subject: TC (traction Control light on) ) 
TC (traction Control light on)
Hello every one, I have 2016 KW T680 and the TC (traction control) light is on all the time; the switch do not work to turn it off.
If any one can point me how to troubleshooting this and turn this light off will very appreciate.

Thank you.
replyreply
RE: TC (traction Control light on)
You've got a abs code disabling the system. You need bendix software or Google how to pull the blink codes for your model truck.
replyreply
(09-10-2020 )Nilao Wrote:  You've got a abs code disabling the system. You need bendix software or Google how to pull the blink codes for your model truck.

I have aCom from Bendix but can't find the way to disable TC light.
I will try Google blink codes.

Thank you!
replyreply
11-20-2020, (Subject: TC (traction Control light on) ) 
did it come on after a CECU update?
replyreply
01-30-2021, (Subject: TC (traction Control light on) ) 
I'm going to join on this thread. I have a 2014 T680. Yesterday I had it demandated and today I used Paccar ESA to disable the DEF gauge and its blinking red light. In the process I had to update my CECU and Instrument cluster. It gave me several MIL lights which I cleared with Insite but my Traction Control light is now on. I'm guessing I need to update the TC module now?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
After some further research I found that when updating the CECU it automatically enables Traction Controls and Stability Control. My truck does have TC but not Stability Control (to my knowledge) so I disabled that and it the light went away. Hopefully it stays that way when I drive it!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Mav
(01-30-2021 )Golfnut Wrote:  After some further research I found that when updating the CECU it automatically enables Traction Controls and Stability Control. My truck does have TC but not Stability Control (to my knowledge) so I disabled that and it the light went away. Hopefully it stays that way when I drive it!

thanks for sharing. Maybe this helps someone else that has the same issue.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
01-31-2021, (Subject: TC (traction Control light on) ) 
What truck was that on? Have a Mack does anyone know if it is possible to disable stability control on a Mack truck? In Canada in the bush roads causing issues when it starts braking when need speed for the next hill
replyreply
01-31-2021, (Subject: TC (traction Control light on) ) 
Mine was a 2014 KW T680.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.