Cm570
09-10-2020, (Subject: Cm570 ) 
Cm570
I have a cm570 in a CaseIH tractor, got error code 222 for ambient pressure sensor. Changed it, then got error codes for intake manifold pressure and temperature, changed that sensor, but error codes did not disappear. Do I have an ecm issue or wiring problem?
replyreply
09-10-2020, (Subject: Cm570 ) 
RE: Cm570
I would unplug harness at ECM , check harness with voltmeter one end” to the other.
Get engine serial # go to Cummins;quickserve.com
Manual for The harness diagram, it’s free and best of luck!
replyreply
09-11-2020, (Subject: Cm570 ) 
Whenever your dealing with an older engine, it is not very often, but sometimes when replacing sensors, the ecm may be required to get a software update to recognize the range of a newer style sensor. It could simply be that the ecm needs a software update.

just something to consider.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Ok, will check into voltages at sensors and if ecm needs an update.
replyreply
Rawze
Is correct,I had to update engine harness two years for sensor compatibility issues, Cummins will sell you adapter to use on old harness” but adapter are very expensive. I just went ahead with new main engine harness.
I do run this CM570 on My 02 Freightshaker.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
10-02-2020, (Subject: Cm570 ) 
After a few days the problem seems to have disappeared. Still dealing with a surging fan and kind of a miss at idle. All injectors have been replaced. I ordered insite and a cable, hopefully whatever is causing the surging fan is also causing the miss.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.