RightWeigh On-board Load Scale
02-26-2016, (Subject: RightWeigh On-board Load Scale ) 
RightWeigh On-board Load Scale
This Right Weigh On-board Load Scale really saved me today. Shipper had me loaded 4,000lbs over weight on my drives and I am last to get loaded before they close for the weekend. If I would have drove off the lot, they would have locked up behind me. Definitely worth the $130 price!

replyreply
RE: RightWeigh On-board Load Scale
That bracket I am using is one of the extras that came with my Crossfire Dual Tire Pressure Equalization System. I added 2 Stainless Steel U-bolts(1" or 1-1/4" I think) and drilled holes in the bracket. Those brackets are really hardened, and will dull Titanium drill bits. Buy 1 good 1/4" Cobalt bit to drill the holes for the U-bolts.
replyreply
Worth it's weight in gold! We have one on our trailer and the stock suspension gauge on the dash. Really need to change it out for the Right weigh.
How many times have you heard "we load all the trucks that way? Can't tell you how many times it's saved our bacon!

More than once we have made them unload it and drove off because they won't load it the way we want it. Who's driving it anyway?

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
Here's my In-Dash Right/Weigh....saved my butt lots of times

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201602/post_923_1456531009_1d35bc8b88013df6dd115e4d872e659e.jpg

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
(02-26-2016 )scottydogtruck Wrote:  Here's my In-Dash Right/Weigh....saved my butt lots of times

Sorry for the pic 90 degrees out of whack...........

User's Signature: You want how much?
replyreply
./uploads/201602/post_608_1456538710_dc3d99f2e012bc143b80d6f09c39bcdf.jpg
This one also right weigh in dash gauge. I paid about $100, connected 1/4 hose to the rear air bag.

User's Signature: Cascadia ISX15 CM2350
replyreply
02-27-2016, (Subject: RightWeigh On-board Load Scale ) 
I really like the number spacing on your in-dash gauge! Much better than my external gauge.
I chose the External Gauge because it is liquid filled.

Liquid Filled vs. Traditional Gauges
Liquid-filled gauges are generally preferred over dry gauges for two reasons: performance and ROI. Liquid-filled gauges are filled with a liquid, usually glycerin or silicone oil and are designed to perform optimally in less-than-ideal conditions. High heat, pulsation, or vibration lead to instrument breakdown, but liquid-filled gauges stand up to these harsh conditions.

The primary reason for gauge failure is vibration. In traditional dry gauges, delicate links, pivots, and pinions are prone to damage from vibration, leading to inconsistent performance. In a liquid-filled gauge, the fluid fill effectively dampens system pulsation, making the gauge pointer easier to read.

Likewise, humidity and moisture pose problems for dry gauges. Condensation can make a gauge difficult to read or, in some cases, can cause failure due to icing. Liquid-filled gauges, though, are sealed to prevent internal condensation, and by keeping moisture out of the system, gauge movement is protected during icing conditions.
replyreply
I have run these Right Weigh scales for years in several tractors and all of my trailers. Worth their weight in GOLD!

If you do not have a space in your dash, I use the Auto-Meter 2204, 2 1/6 or 52mm metal gauge pod and mount to dash. This pod will work with the Right Weigh Scale as it accommodates the airline brass fitting. Other pods may not work, this one will. http://www.amazon.com/Auto-Meter-2204-Mo...meter+2204

I purchased mine on Ebay, they can normally be had over there for under $20

Oh, and these pods will also work with a Pyrometer. I have my VDO Pyro mounted in the same cup next to my Right Weigh gauge on my ProStars dash. They look pretty cool up there too, makes your truck go faster. ;-)
replyreply
For the guys running an ON-Board Load Scale for the trailer, are you putting that gauge in the cab dash also? Did you add another glad hand setup for that?
The wireless connection units with the digital display are like $400
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.