RightWeigh On-board Load Scale
02-27-2016, (Subject: RightWeigh On-board Load Scale ) 
RE: RightWeigh On-board Load Scale
(02-27-2016 )yamajason Wrote:  For the guys running an ON-Board Load Scale for the trailer, are you putting that gauge in the cab dash also? Did you add another glad hand setup for that?
The wireless connection units with the digital display are like $400

I always had mine installed on the trailer, and I have only used Right Weigh, I have no experience with any other brands. The Right Weigh units for the trailer are three or four inch gauges, easy to see and mount inside a plastic or metal latched box in front of the tandems. I guess you could rig something up to mount the gauge in the cab, I had thought about it, but it really was not worth the trouble in my book. And you have to close the trailer doors and or slide the tandems in most cases, so you are going to be out of the cab anyways. Or if you have a flat bed, you will be securing the load and out there too... And yes, these will work on a spread axle trailer. Just to add, I have used Right Weigh scales for at least ten years, and they have NEVER disappointed me. Some of these electronic units, I don't know, I have enough electrical issues, sometimes old school is the best way to go.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.