Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
07-27-2016, (Subject: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure ) 
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
(07-27-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  All the liners are washed out from rust and water intrusion. -- Maybe lot rot? -- Then when it finally did get fired up it broke all the rings trying to overcome the rust?

Just a guess.

============

That thing is in bad shape.

You can see that engine looks very very different from mine did at just under a million miles.

what a shame.

Thank you for sharing all your knowledge Rawze! I spent the morning watching some of your videos and it feels great to understand a little of how these engines and their components run.

At least I'm getting pretty much a new engine out of this truck I haven't even done a run on. I did have one question though...

When cleaning the intake tubes with carb cleaner, do you just literally spray it inside and use a brush to clean? Do you rinse it at the end and let air dry?

I will check the dozer injector since the engine is all opened up and coolant is drained. Anything else I should check other than what's in you egr tune up video?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure - So Cal ProStar - 07-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.