Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
11-14-2020, (Subject: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time. ) 
RE: Winter is here! Heated Wiper Blade time.
This happened 2 days ago in Minnesota...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(11-14-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  This happened 2 days ago in Minnesota...

I go through that area all the time and was close by it that day in Buffalo, MN. When I heard about it I immediately said that does not surprise me!

That stretch of I-94 is being completely redone and is the worst stretch of road construction I have ever driven on. I have to slow wayyyy down just to keep the truck in my control and that was on dry pavement! Luckily I did not have to go through that demolition derby that day...

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
i drive 94 all the time people drive like fu$cking morons dont obey the speed limit at all its 55 or 60 through that construction you wont find a single 4wheeled idiot let alone 4wheeled idiots driving 18wheelers below 70 so as far iam considered they all got what they deserved.

worthless highway patrols in every state need to pull their heads out of their asses and actualy enforce speed limits instead of being middle median lawn ornaments who think their only job is to be DEA agents when they actuatly do something.

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873 , Toolguy
(11-14-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote:  i drive 94 all the time people drive like fu$cking morons dont obey the speed limit at all its 55 or 60 through that construction you wont find a single 4wheeled idiot let alone 4wheeled idiots driving 18wheelers below 70 so as far iam considered they all got what they deserved.

worthless highway patrols in every state need to pull their heads out of their asses and actualy enforce speed limits instead of being middle median lawn ornaments who think their only job is to be DEA agents when they actuatly do something.

I agree! Minnesota is by far the worst IMO. The whole allow interstate traffic to merge into onramp traffic is the biggest bunch of horse shi#t ever! That video posted if you did not notice the scrapyard truck (Northern Rec*cling) amongst them does not surprise me. Those f’ers are hammer time 75+ mph all the time up and down the I-94 corridor. I do and do not feel bad for them at all! No one was killed so I will leave my opinion at that!

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.