06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
09-25-2020, (Subject: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption ) 
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
(09-25-2020 )tree98 Wrote:  Must be burning it, maybe worn out valve seals because you re used the old head/ reman head or used an aftermarket head. Pull the boot off the turbo outlet and see how much that crappy turbo is slobbering, although that's probably not where the majority of it is coming from or you would most likely have trouble shutting the engine off(diesel run away)
You have other problems though, unless one of 3 or 4 people from this site did your tune, it's tearing your engine up and FAST!! The fact that you have a bw turbo on that thing is a dead giveaway that you're tune is bad. And I would bet a lot of money that you're inframe wasn't done right either.
Luckily you found you're way to this site, now I guess we'll see if you're willing to listen to the people here that know the ISX like NOBODY else or argue with them.

It's a new aftermarket head. A pai industries head and inframe kit. I might have to get it re tuned. Its rated at 565 hp.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption - 410truckin - 09-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.