Cm2350 Logging 2554 and 2764 codes
10-01-2020, (Subject: Cm2350 Logging 2554 and 2764 codes ) 
RE: Cm2350 Logging 2554 and 2764 codes
(10-01-2020 )Kubasj05 Wrote:  2554 code as active and 2764 is inactive. Anyone has experienced this in the past and possibly found solution to it. Thanks in advance, Jacob

fault code 2554 = The exhaust gas pressure sensor is reading an erratic value.

fault code 2764 = High exhaust gas pressure has been detected by the exhaust gas pressure sensor.

==============

it is not a common error to see.

Could be ...

============================
(if truck had delete programming)...
* Bad programming and turbo is over-spooling/over-boosting, engine going into wrong engine modes and getting stuck there.

* Bad hardware mods where someone did not properly hollow out all the exhaust cans and now the exhaust is plugging up.

* Improper boost levels set and engine is over-boosting/turbo is over-spooling for one reason or another.

* Could be clogged cross-pipe for the sensor or a bad sensor.

* Could be wiring issue.

-- You mentioned you have a de-mandated truck here ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid58722

I would start by making sure the program is good for it by pulling a copy of it out and e-mail it to me for a review of what someone has done to it. The average seen on the forum here is 90%+ odds the program is bad in some harmful way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Kubasj05

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 Logging 2554 and 2764 codes - Rawze - 10-01-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.