CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings
04-04-2024, (Subject: CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings ) 
CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings
Greetings,
I replaced my water pump It came in one unit housing and all. Everything was going great but it seems like my water bypass tube coming from the EGR cooler is too short it won't reach the new housing. Does anyone know if there is a updated water bypass tube that's longer It looks like it's about a quarter to a half inch too short.. The o-ring sits just outside of the connection.
Any insight would be helpful thanks in advance
replyreply
04-04-2024, (Subject: CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings ) 
RE: CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings
just a guess...

I thought there was a short intermediate pipe (for expansion) between the egr cooler and the water pump pipe. maybe its pushed in too far on the one end?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
RE: CM2350 Water Pump housing and water bypass tube and greetings
I'm not seeing anything on quick serve regarding a short pipe. It's just all one piece but I've noticed there are different super sessions but I was wondering about the measurements in length
ESN IS 79712155
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.