Replace the transfer fuel pump.
08-04-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
RE: Replace the transfer fuel pump.
I dont sorry
replyreply
08-04-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
Here's the service bulletin 110064 that tells you the fuel lines and part numbers for the new pump. This was a list for my truck since I had the 3 cylinder pump. I put the pump that you have and the fuel lines come from the the bottom and you need the ones from the top.

https://quickserve.cummins.com/qs3/pubsy...=tsb110064
replyreply
08-05-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
Does anyone have service bulletin on flushing the engine oil pasages, and a digram of the flow of oil through the engine, I will try to tackle the cleaning this weekend
replyreply
08-07-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
(08-05-2016 )sbtrucking Wrote:  Does anyone have service bulletin on flushing the engine oil pasages, and a digram of the flow of oil through the engine, I will try to tackle the cleaning this weekend

honestly to do this properly the bellhousing/rear structure must be removed to get access to the rear of the main oil rifle.
replyreply
08-07-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
Thank you Unilevers,
Took the oil pump out and the fuel pump all the gears look good, no metal shavings at all On the pan, just ceramic particles, I am thinking I just had the oil and filter changed before the plungers busted and dint have time to put gear oil, so maybe thats the reason particles didnt pass the filter, i am ordering a cutter for the filters to inspect them also,
By the way how do the particles pass by the filter?
replyreply
08-08-2016, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
I also a CM2250 and would like to add a pressure gauge from the transfer pump. How much pressure does the transfer pump put out and is there an easy access port to install a sending unit?

What about the rail pressure of 30K, is it a good idea to add a gauge for this also? Glowshift recomends a "snuber" to help with pressure spikes on the 6.7, does the CM2250 suffer from the same conditions at start up. I know it sounds like its arguing with itself for a couple of minutes in the morning.

Amazing how Cummins has left us on the side of the road to fend for ourselves, but we will prevail.
replyreply
12-26-2017, (Subject: Replace the transfer fuel pump. ) 
I’m ready this thread and every time I get to a picture it shows it for a second then goes away. All it shows is a small square box. I like pictures!!! LoL

Any tips as to why the pics disappear if I’m logged in?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DosGatos , iceman

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.