570K mile cab mounts prostar/lonestar
10-09-2020, (Subject: 570K mile cab mounts prostar/lonestar ) 
570K mile cab mounts prostar/lonestar
i installed the pro ride xt a few weeks back and decided to do cab mounts at the same time just figured i would share some photos of what a almost 600K mile cab mount looked like incase someone was debating on if they needed to replace them

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , marek4792 , hhow55 , Volvo8873
10-10-2020, (Subject: 570K mile cab mounts prostar/lonestar ) 
RE: 570K mile cab mounts prostar/lonestar
How about the damper? It is time to replace at 500,000 miles...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
Might as well pile on the 500,000 miles maintenance. These are 590,000 rear engine mount bushings out of my KW T660 but I imagine the life of all truck engine bushings are about the same. I couldn't see how bad they were until I got them out. The only thing visible from under the truck was a small gap in the rearside of it. Once I pulled them, the crack and smashed out rubber was seen.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(10-10-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Might as well pile on the 500,000 miles maintenance. These are 590,000 rear engine mount bushings out of my KW T660 but I imagine the life of all truck engine bushings are about the same. I couldn't see how bad they were until I got them out. The only thing visible from under the truck was a small gap in the rearside of it. Once I pulled them, the crack and smashed out rubber was seen.

How hard are they to change I suspect mine need done also
replyreply
My T660 was easy enough to jack the pressure off them at the flywheel housing. Then unbolt the engine mount off the engine and pulled them out. This may be a tall task for a compact truck like a prostar. If your in there doing a clutch, that is a great time to do them.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.