PP CATALYST
10-11-2020, (Subject: PP CATALYST ) 
RE: PP CATALYST
Yeah, because it's boring Sunday night I would tell you guys the story.

A lot of O/O call in and say their soot levels are reduced, regens, and DEF consumption is also reduced significantly.

The old gentlemen came to the andrology (counterpart to gynecology) doctor.
Doc "What is your problem I can help?"
Pat. "Doc, I think I have sexual dysfunction."
Doc " It's not working at all?
Pat. " No, I have it but only once a week"
Doc. " How you are old?"
Pat. "87"
Doc. " 87? Then it's better then normal for your age"
Pat. " Normal? But my brother, he is 91, said he can do it 3 times every night!"
Doc. " You can say exactly the same, who can check."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Waterloo , PuroCumminsPower , tree98 , ahub86 , JimT
10-14-2020, (Subject: PP CATALYST ) 
As far as testimonies go ... I forget who it was that came over here a few weeks ago.. but they showed me the bottle and said they used this stuff a few times and it did nothing for them that they could tell. They said it was too expensive to keep using for it to seem to do nothing. Maybe that person will see this post and reply with their own thoughts.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(10-14-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  As far as testimonies go ... I forget who it was that came over here a few weeks ago.. but they showed me the bottle and said they used this stuff a few times and it did nothing for them that they could tell. They said it was too expensive to keep using for it to seem to do nothing. Maybe that person will see this post and reply with their own thoughts.

Regardless though, like mentioned previously, the only thing that matters in the end are the NET results. If you ended up spending more money to achieve at or near the same results, seems like they'd be negligible at best. -----> Back to Money Management 101

Kinda sounds like the whole 'green' movement in this country...hmmm lol. Ya know, spend endless times the amount in research, cause countless political arguments, fill seemingly endless hidden agendas, etc. - only to gain less ground than if you would've just left the damn internal combustion engine alone in the first place!
replyreply
(10-11-2020 )volvo126 Wrote:  Guess you didn't take the time to see who I am. I'm the guy that over 5 years ago joined to get info on the emissions systems of a completely stock cummins CM871. After reading your book, I did a complete EGR tune-up. Since then I've had not one single check engine light on since, not one. I've come on here and told others about my success with a stock motor, by just that simple EGR tune-up. So now I come to ask about something I heard on a radio show. Instead of someone saying "I tried it, it didn't do anything", or "I've never tried it, never will", or "I tried it, and it did all the things they claim on the radio". All I got was a bunch of responses from people who've never used it, one even telling me I should go get another job for even asking about it. Now you get on here telling me I'M insulting your members, and threatening to ban me. Ok, go ahead and ban me if you think what I wrote was in insulting.
I haven’t taken the time to read all the previous post.... But hears what I’ve learned about it so far. It’s a micro iron oxide of sort. It puts ash in you dpf. Puts a red oxide on your nox sensors so at the end of the day it’s gonna cost you a bunch of money. So why spend money to cost yourself major dollars down the road buying new dpf filter. Ash can’t be regenerated out filter.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Am I the only juvenile minded person here who got a good chuckle reading the subject "PP Catalyst" ?

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , snailexpress
It might have flown over everyone head if the OP had used "Pittsburgh diuretic". But good catch Jim. Haha
replyreply
10-15-2020, (Subject: PP CATALYST ) 
In all seriousness, when I saw the title I thought it would be a discussion about SCR/DEF. Then, when I figured out what was really being discussed my mind went all Peter Griffin (Family Guy) level maturity.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.