2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking
11-01-2020, (Subject: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking ) 
RE: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking
Your also about to become the next "bad-delete" victim too -- !!!!...

You PM'd me this message ...

suined Wrote:Hello,

I purchased a 2013 386 peterbilt with a ISX. I have had nothing but issues with the truck since I purchased it. On the way home from ohio to Pa it derated on me, my mechanic buddy plugged into it and the egr differential pressure was reading -156 . I replaced the sensor and it went away. I drove it this week and every day I needed to do a parked regen. I spoke with the previous owner of the truck and he said peterbilt replaced everything on the truck except he egr and egr cooler. He said its always had problems with the exhaust emissions since he had it.

The motor was inframed at kenworth in fl 100,000 miles ago. the paperwork says the pistons were carbon packed.

I found a shop local to me in {NAME REMOVED}. He suggested I deregulate ( delete ) the truck so its more reliable.

He said he keeps everything on it, removes the internals of the dpf filter and the doc but keeps the scr because it breathes through it just fine, and also told me that keeps the exhaust from being loud ( straight piped )

Ive been reading through your forum and starting to have second thoughts in doing the delete.

Looking for your advice. Thank you!

--- Here are my replies ... next post(s) ...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: suined

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking - Rawze - 11-01-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.