Cm2250
07-04-2021, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
RE: Cm2250
(07-04-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-04-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  Yeh mate there called an e5 or x15 here and there pretty basic. I will have to send rawze a copy and see what he thinks.

Its a typical euro-5 engine ISX. They use internal EGR via an altered combustion cycle instead of an EGR valve and they also dump raw fuel into the exhaust (via injection pulses on the exhaust stroke) to keep the SCR unit clean every so often instead of having a DPF can.

95% chances are in favour of it having a horrible program in that ecm, most people who make those so called "tunes" are nothing but brain butchers who have no idea how these engine run, only block the fault codes from showing up in the dash, and it simply fools the driver into thinking everything is ok. They torture the engine internally, causing a severely shortened engine life.

Copy the program out of the ecm and send me a copy of it. that is your first task. Find out what kinda program someone has made and stuck in there.

NEXT: You need to adjust that wastegate and drop that boost down to about 36 psi or so.. 40 psi is too high for that engine with no emissions controls on it any more.

Is the SCR guttered out?, or a straight pipe installed to replace it?--- if not then that also needs to be done.. That SCR is going to restrict the exhaust flow and clog up after a while if it has a de-mandate program in it... as it can no longer keep itself clean.

Thank you rawze ill get a copy out and to you today. Pipe hasnt been done as yet. In the process of finding another one to gut so not to destroy the original.
replyreply
07-07-2021, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
(07-04-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  ...
Thank you rawze ill get a copy out and to you today. Pipe hasnt been done as yet. In the process of finding another one to gut so not to destroy the original.

this program is beyond horrible for this engine ... it looks just like one of those big-name garbage can destroying tunes from that place whi is headquartered in southern utah.

Injection timing more than 10+ BTDC, no proper engine mode control whatsoever, and all sorts of other very harmful things... not only that, but the goddamn torque is set high enough to push the liners right out of the engine block!!!!

It is set for 686HP, and an engine torturing 2250-ft.lbs torque all the way down to the 1100rpm range like some complete moron who wants to do nothing but tear the liners out of an engine would do.

it is also set to run far too lean for the power and loads it is being used for. - Complete torture .. I would not be surprised if it did not crack a piston... or melt a valve... or worse.

Your engine loads are greater than a 50% average and your fuel mileage is down in ther 1.6 mpg range .. (at least that is what the data shows) .. so your going to destroy this engine in a hurry with it wet that high, that horrible injection timing, and half -arssed delete from h#ell in it.

The de-mandate itself is severely inc0mplete too.. it is like some kindergartener lazy idiot tried to make a del program.. gave up after 5 minutes and shoved as many blocked codes into the fault block lists so that they are hidden from the dash.. it is terrible!. Heck, the aftertreatment is not even half-way shut off.

That is what I see at a glance.. I don't know who made that garbage half-arssed horrible del. program for you.. or better yet ... the comp[lete idiot who thought it was a good ideah to have the torque turned up that high. It is going to do nothing but torture and destroy the engine.

So yeah ... you got some serious problems there. The Power level is ok.. but the ridiculous torque garbage has to go!.

I find it unbelievable how anyone can completely torture a $40,000 commercial engine like this .. and then call themselves some kind of "custom tuners" .. they are nothing but half-arsed brain butchers who should be held accountable for that garbage that I see .. it is so bad.

Rarely do I see programs that are this utterly bad for a bigger engine .. it is usually only the pick-=up trucks idiots who make their "factory" idiot del.programs that are this terrible.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bale309
(07-07-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(07-04-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  ...

this program is beyond horrible for this engine ... it looks just like one of those big-name garbage can destroying tunes from that place whi is headquartered in southern utah.

Injection timing more than 10+ BTDC, no proper engine mode control whatsoever, and all sorts of other very harmful things... not only that, but the goddamn torque is set high enough to push the liners right out of the engine block!!!!

It is set for 686HP, and an engine torturing 2250-ft.lbs torque all the way down to the 1100rpm range like some complete moron who wants to do nothing but tear the liners out of an engine would do.

it is also set to run far too lean for the power and loads it is being used for. - Complete torture .. I would not be surprised if it did not crack a piston... or melt a valve... or worse.

Your engine loads are greater than a 50% average and your fuel mileage is down in ther 1.6 mpg range .. (at least that is what the data shows) .. so your going to destroy this engine in a hurry with it wet that high, that horrible injection timing, and half -arssed delete from h#ell in it.

The de-mandate itself is severely inc0mplete too.. it is like some kindergartener lazy idiot tried to make a del program.. gave up after 5 minutes and shoved as many blocked codes into the fault block lists so that they are hidden from the dash.. it is terrible!. Heck, the aftertreatment is not even half-way shut off.

That is what I see at a glance.. I don't know who made that garbage half-arssed horrible del. program for you.. or better yet ... the comp[lete idiot who thought it was a good ideah to have the torque turned up that high. It is going to do nothing but torture and destroy the engine.

So yeah ... you got some serious problems there. The Power level is ok.. but the ridiculous torque garbage has to go!.

I find it unbelievable how anyone can completely torture a $40,000 commercial engine like this .. and then call themselves some kind of "custom tuners" .. they are nothing but half-arsed brain butchers who should be held accountable for that garbage that I see .. it is so bad.

Thank you Rawze. How do i go about fixing it?
replyreply
(07-07-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  ...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid58675

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bale309

Thanks Rawze ill do it asap and email you the file
replyreply

I have emailed the standard file to you thank you.
replyreply
(07-07-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  

You need to get with someone else you want somebody to make a program for you. forum member 'running rough' comes to mind... though i doubt he will put those engine torture-setting your asking for in it.

There is no public overlay for that model engine running around, and it would take me a week just build something from scratch, as I don't have anything pre-made for it either... it is rare to see one of them on this side of the pond.

lastly.. you e-mailed me and asked me for 2250ft.FTlbs torque and 680-700 HP... I AM ASLO NOT ABOUT TO HELP SOMEONE TORTURE AND DESTROY THEIR ENGINE!!!! --- SO FORGET IT!!!!

replyreply
(07-07-2021 )Bale309 Wrote:  

You need to get with someone else you want somebody to make a program for you. forum member 'running rough' comes to mind... though i doubt he will put those engine torture-setting your asking for in it.

There is no public overlay for that model engine running around, and it would take me a week just build something from scratch, as I don't have anything pre-made for it either... it is rare to see one of them on this side of the pond.

lastly.. you e-mailed me and asked me for 2250ft.FTlbs torque and 680-700 HP... I AM ASLO NOT ABOUT TO HELP SOMEONE TORTURE AND DESTROY THEIR ENGINE!!!! --- SO FORGET IT!!!!

Ok thanks for the help so far anyway i do appreciate it. Over here you hear people talk about 680 hp 2450ft lb of torque all the time. I assume thats just these engine destroying cals. I do not want to destroy my engine but i also want it better then standard due to the work we do. Sorry
replyreply
Ok thanks for the help so far anyway i do appreciate it. Over here you hear people talk about 680 hp 2450ft lb of torque all the time. I assume thats just these engine destroying cals. I do not want to destroy my engine but i also want it better then standard due to the work we do. Sorry

At 1850 trq, a highway truck will last about 800k miles... at 2050 trq, it will last about 600k miles... at 2100+ .. it will last 450k miles (less than half its normal lifespan) and it drops quickly after that. High torque tortures the ISX... they do not like that much in them under operating use .. The Power can be 640~ish or so with that common rail setup .. power is not the issues as much as it is the torque.

Problem is your listening to a bunch of complete lunatics it sounds like.. that is all it is... and if you really need that much power and torque .. you should sell the engine instead of torturing it to death and buy an old yellow turd 16-litre cat motor or something that is properly rated slightly above what your requirements actually are. .. that ISX is not made for that kind of abuse!.

I can buy a drill from the local hardware store... plug it into 220Volts instead of its required 110-volts... Boy.. She'll run real good.. and drill like h#ell, some nice big holes real fast .. but the motor will burn up in no time too!.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.