Cm2350 high commanded vgt
02-25-2021, (Subject: Cm2350 high commanded vgt ) 
RE: Cm2350 high commanded vgt
(02-25-2021 )smorgan87 Wrote:  Im confused, is this ur truck or a company truck? I have a philosophy about company trucks. If the owner doesnt give a damn, neither do I! If the owner wants to neglect his $100k piece of equipment instead of fixing obvious problems then why should I bother arguing with him about it. Hell, a buddy of mine about got fired for telling the boss ever few days his cat had a problem right out the inframe shop, BOSS told him there wasnt nothing wrong with the 550 hp cat fallin on its face on the slightest Louisiana hill, said he was just bein lazy and didnt wanna work. Buddy quit after bein told that his 100 hr work week was lazy and the CAT was getting overhauled less than a month later.

Company. But I take care of it. Boss is old school. Not into emissions trucks.
He cares about the truck. I have a endless budget for customizing And maintenance.
Here in eastern Washington there isn’t much choice besides dealers and bigger corporate shops.
I don’t mind working on it. I get paid for it.
I like taking care of it.
Problem is, company this truck and many of our others came from in Texas, was a large fleet that just runs them to death for 5 years or so then sells them. This one was the odd duck. Only 300k on it 5 years old. Supposedly owner op wanted out. Or maybe it was a lemon. Who knows....
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 high commanded vgt - Carhauler - 02-25-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.