Cm2350 high commanded vgt
02-27-2021, (Subject: Cm2350 high commanded vgt ) 
RE: Cm2350 high commanded vgt
So, did a little more fiddling around. Let the truck warm up and complete scr warmup mode. After that commanded vgt went down instantly to 15%. Few seconds later it climbed slowly to 82%. Couple minutes later in started commanding egr. When egr started getting to 15% vgt went up to 87-91% fluctuating with egr orifice pressure. Egr differential was around .3-.5.
So I checked dpf differential, it was around .2, dpf outlet pressure around the same.
Ran a regen. Dpf differential started at .74 and ended at .68. Dpf outlet pressure was around 1.3 during regen.
After regen I held the rpms at 2000. Dpf differential is around 1.5 and outlet pressure spikes to 2.3 then settles to 1.7.

For one last whoorah I tried running a scr performance test. Sets rpms at 950 like normal with vgt around 80%, when it starts pulsing the doser a minute later it fails and says
Dpf outlet temp out of spec. Even though it regens perfectly and temps look good.
Even though it failed it continues to keep regening....
Thinking this may be a software issue with my copy of insite though. I remember I had to try over and over to get the test to run.

This morning I checked all the sensor temps cold with ambient and they were all matching.
Going to try leaning dpf differential tubes and tightening all the exhaust clamps and vbands on the dpf.
This thing has me baffled. Thinking it has some weird electrical gremlins or something.
Or it needs riddance of the headache.
Any ideas before I push for riddance? Lol
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2350 high commanded vgt - Carhauler - 02-27-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.