Question about bulb lights
12-18-2020, (Subject: Question about bulb lights ) 
RE: Question about bulb lights
Never heard of them, I'll be looking in to those Nilao. Thanks.

JimT, 5000k isn't bad as long as its properly aimed. Thats what I used in my pickup truck,, shop lighting and my flashlights. I love it. Anything perceived brighter than that is just awful. I dont even know where there is a reasonable application for the 7500 lumen lights. It hurts to look at even reflected.
replyreply
12-20-2020, (Subject: Question about bulb lights ) 
RE: Question about bulb lights
(12-18-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Never heard of them, I'll be looking in to those Nilao. Thanks.

JimT, 5000k isn't bad as long as its properly aimed. Thats what I used in my pickup truck,, shop lighting and my flashlights. I love it. Anything perceived brighter than that is just awful. I dont even know where there is a reasonable application for the 7500 lumen lights. It hurts to look at even reflected.

5000K is the color temperature or warmth, measured in Degrees Kelvin (K), not the brightness. 3500k is about your typical, traditional warm yellow color. 5000k or 6500K is often referred to as "daylight" and is usually the very "white" or "blue" light warmth, like the traditional fluorescent bulbs.

./uploads/202012/post_4410_1608504806_deae52444ebe456a07ab2039974e81d5.jpg

I only mentioned it because my eyes don't do well with the higher (colder) color temps. Anything the gets into the blue range starts to bother me.

Some mostly relevant videos going into more detail then you ever thought you'd need to know about lighting:

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.