Question about bulb lights
11-19-2020, (Subject: Question about bulb lights ) 
RE: Question about bulb lights
(11-19-2020 )eggtrucks Wrote:  
(11-19-2020 )Brock Wrote:  I'm actually currently building a website and filming videos for a heavy truck specific lighting company.

The Diode Dynamics sl1 are great as Lonestar mentioned, they are the most reliable on the market. Morimoto just released the Morimoto 2 Stroke 3.0 a couple days ago and they look crazy good, if you run in snow or ice at all, they are a game changer as their fan blows into the housing which heats the lense.

You can go with a Hylux Ballast and HID kit for the most light output but you may produce alot of glare, it depends on your housing.

What truck is this going in?
Morimoto 2 Stroke 3.0... what truck did you run these in? Will they fit in the pete 389 housing?

They just came out and I am waiting on my first ones to arrive. I ordered 4 of the 9007 for a guy who has a 379 with quad 5.75 round headlights.

They will absolutely work in a 389, they have H11 and 9005 available. Im going to be ordering a set soon to film a video of them in a spare 389 housing I've got for comparison.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about bulb lights - Brock - 11-19-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.