Question about bulb lights
12-09-2020, (Subject: Question about bulb lights ) 
RE: Question about bulb lights
Ya, I can just choke everyone of the guys that run off road LED's or cheap chinese, out of adjustment bulbs. They're bright to look at but do nothing for being headlights. You can see that in how little the headlights light up the ground in front of the vehicle.

I'm leaning towards LED because of the headlight housing on my truck being so crappy. Its a plastic lock in place disc that covers where the bulb goes. 1 already fell off and I had to replace it. I want to put a bulb in that will last a good long time so I can silcone seal the cover disks in place and not have to cut them open for a long time.

Im open to suggestions if LED's aren't the way to go. I need them to make heat and have longevity. Standard incandescent bulbs aren't cutting it because they burn out to frequently. I have to replace them too often to seal the disks in place. Being able to see whats in front of me a little better would be an added bonus.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question about bulb lights - Chamberpains - 12-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.