finally was able to hook up insite today
02-27-2021, (Subject: finally was able to hook up insite today ) 
finally was able to hook up insite today
I was finally able to run insite today after waiting forever for computer parts. I connected to the ECU and did a lot of looking around. what are some major items to look for/ to do in the program. I was able to screen shot this../uploads/202102/post_5349_1614480638_f3cf575fd052ea7ba1ec54690f610c62.png How do I read this?

User's Signature: A truck is like a woman, you gotta keep buying her small things before she wants something big.
replyreply
02-28-2021, (Subject: finally was able to hook up insite today ) 
RE: finally was able to hook up insite today
lot of idle time but otherwise, not too bad.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Is there anything else I need to look at while I'm in there?

User's Signature: A truck is like a woman, you gotta keep buying her small things before she wants something big.
replyreply
Aftertreatment history, it's on that same screen at the top of the list. You want all the numbers on the far right to average 3.0 or under. If they are higher it's time to bake the cans.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
Mine are @1.2 . Is there a way to copy the ECU and use it as a simulator? I would like to tinker with it at the house and get to know the program better.

replyreply
03-01-2021, (Subject: finally was able to hook up insite today ) 
(02-28-2021 )Bward Wrote:  Mine are @1.2 . Is there a way to copy the ECU and use it as a simulator? I would like to tinker with it at the house and get to know the program better.

Open INSITE and at the bottom of the screen there’s a drop down menu for choosing different datalink devices to connect with. There should be a couple different engines in that list as well you can connect to and use as a simulator.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.