2016 Pete 389 interior/cecu problems
12-06-2020, (Subject: 2016 Pete 389 interior/cecu problems ) 
RE: 2016 Pete 389 interior/cecu problems
(12-05-2020 )Mattman Wrote:  Have a 2015 Kenworth T660.
Sometimes the mileage, trip and I think hour meter will just show dashes. Turn truck off for a while and will work again. Has happened about 3 times in a year.

Have had interior lights not come on when you open the door. Again turn truck off for awhile and then they will start to work.

Gauge lights not coming on 3 or 4 times in a year. When you turn the headlights on the mileage would dim but the gauge lights doesn't come on. Turn off truck for awhile and then they go back to working.

Also have seen my HVAC not change from defrost to floor heat. If I turn knob to floor and dash vents then it will correct its self. Can turn back to floor and that's where it will blow. Turn to floor and defrost and it goes to all defrost.

Like mentioned Paccar is full of ghosts in the cab.

I have also had this happen too! With the trip/odo showing all dashes! I forgot to mention that too. For whatever it matters I’d like to know if that’s an indicator as well. I disconnected the batteries today at the end of the day so I’ll reconnect them tomorrow and see if that changes anything.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Pete 389 interior/cecu problems - indian_richard - 12-06-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.