Speedometer is out I'm guessing speed sensor is gone out but now DPF light is on.
07-27-2016, (Subject: Speedometer is out I'm guessing speed sensor is gone out but now DPF light is on. ) 
RE: Speedometer is out I'm guessing speed sensor is gone out but now DPF light is on.
(07-27-2016 )Nilao Wrote:  Unless I miss my guess the dpf will not regen at that slow of a speed. I don't remember what the speed has to be over before a regen can occur. Someone knows the answer to that question I'm sure.

You can set the speed in Insite. My truck at the default setting was 25 mph. It would start regening as soon as I was going faster than that.

(07-26-2016 )Earlson Wrote:  What should I do?

Have you tried doing a parked regen?

Actually now that I think about it. The truck may not do a parked regen if it thinks you are going 25 mph even though you are parked.

I'm not sure how your truck detects how fast it is going. If it is a sensor in the transmission, I'd try and get underneath and see if you can unplug it. Maybe then the truck will have no idea how fast you are going and you might be able to do a parked regen. I could be completely incorrect. Just a thought.

Maybe someone who knows for sure could chime in.

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speedometer is out I'm guessing speed sensor is gone out but now DPF light is on. - Billdozer2 - 07-27-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.