Ixs cm570
12-08-2020, (Subject: Ixs cm570 ) 
RE: Ixs cm570
Ok will do. The turbo was on there when I bought the 2 years. The tune was done by JB. Probably not much better. But I’ll go out and get a turbo for it. The exhaust manifold was changed as well. But thank you for the info.
replyreply
12-08-2020, (Subject: Ixs cm570 ) 
(12-08-2020 )379Signature Wrote:  ... The exhaust manifold was changed as well. ...

The exhaust manifold they sell will not hurt it as long as it does not disable any sensors. I know the ones they sell for the newer engines do not have the proper connection for the exhaust back-pressure crossover tube and this is a real problem for the ISX engines that require them. It needs that sensor to keep cylinder pressures in check / operate correctly to help prevent excess internal friction. they are quick to remove this sensor and its logic in their programming like a bunch of ignorant dim-wits.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
12-09-2020, (Subject: Ixs cm570 ) 
There aren't any sensors in the exhaust on the 570.

I can't believe these knobs can fry up a hot file for their garbage turbos without even disabling FC595. It's a good thing they didn't but it's the first thing they should've thought of if they didn't want customers coming back with issues.

Could you show a photo of the manifold? It might have a T6 mount or something which won't accept a genuine turbo.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
I've seen a lot of tunes not set up properly that will do that. They will set up the power on it but not suppress the logic for overboost etc. Not saying that is your issue but is a definite possibility.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55
its a big-boss stage 1 turbo.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.