IInjector tip cracked off ISX 600P
12-10-2020, (Subject: IInjector tip cracked off ISX 600P ) 
RE: IInjector tip cracked off ISX 600P
Wow! Don't know what to say to this one... I would leave his account active, he might just learn something. He has no clue who any of us are, especially Rawze and his background, which I know first hand, and what he has done for myself and others.

Myself, I posted about my issues with my truck, after dropping $40,000 in CASH on an in frame at a Cummins shop. Turns out they really F'd up my in frame. Rawze called me within five minutes of posting that I need another in frame and invited me to his house, the fat guy in the videos.... He and his family welcomed me with open arms, not even knowing me, a total stranger that was a member of his website.

Rawze assisted me in rebuilding my motor, in his driveway. He fed me, supplied adult beverages, fed me like a KING, God the man can cook... And I can never repay him for what he did for me.

Turns out the Cummins shop installed all of the wrong parts, it took nearly two months to get the parts sent from the dealer to fix their "mistake", $14,000 in parts. Then we hit a solid month of rain, every stinking day... I lived with Rawze and his family, his wife was dying of cancer at that same time, and they went above and beyond to make me comfortable when I was looking at losing everything, just as he was. Zen was a good woman.

Poke fun at the man, insult him, insult us, you are truly a little man. I hope you stick around, maybe you will learn something, like how to be a MAN.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IInjector tip cracked off ISX 600P - Waterloo - 12-10-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.